We make all our styles in European sizes 36 to 41.
Don’t worry if you don’t know your European size, the conversion chart below should give some guidance when you select your size at the checkout. While we have been as careful as possible around the conversion, we note that there is no there is no universal sizing chart, and you may notice discrepancies between brands across the world. Hence, we recommend measuring your feet accurately before ordering as responsibility for selecting the correct size lies with the purchaser.
To determine your US, UK, or European shoe size:
1. Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
2. Choose the table below.
3. Find the closest measurement, in cms, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a woman whose foot measures 25.0 cms is a US 8, UK 6, or a European 38.
For some extra measuring tips, please refer to the below:
· To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
· If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
· Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.